A 7 day improvised public space performance project by 默契 (Moe Chee) and guest artists.
– We are guided by the idea of 默契.
– We perform every day for 7 consecutive days, at different times of the day/night
– We perform without permission.
– We perform rain, hail or shine.
– We seek interaction with audiences/passersby, but we do not force it.
– We embrace potential confrontations without provoking them.
– We improvise within pre-agreed structures, rules, and concepts.
Venue: State Library of Victoria forecourt, Swanston St, Melbourne.
– Sunday 3 May, 3pm – 默契 – video
– Monday 4 May, dawn – 默契 with anonymous – video
– Tuesday 5 May, 9am – 默契
– Wednesday 6 May, 12pm – 默契 with Ren Walters – video
– Thursday 7 May, 3am (Friday morning) -默契 with Gabriela Green – video
– Friday 8 May, 11pm – 默契 with Jennifer Callaway – video
– Saturday 9 May, 4pm-sunset – 默契 with Shani Holmes, and picnic for guest artists and audience.
One thought on “End of April. Beginning of May.”